Friday, June 12, 2009

King and Queen of Lurve


I'm sorry for the huge amount of posting today, but I'm trying to make this blog worthwhile and full of helpful content for other historically inspired brides and grooms. I do apologize for the storm of Medieval and Renaissance content. Like I said before, my wedding is focused on that period and, as my wedding is in October, I'm very much preoccupied with it. I will do my best to find content for other wedding periods though!

Anyway, yesterday the wonderful Offbeat Bride posted a link to iDiY (I-Do it yourself), a blog dedicated to do it yourself wedding-related projects. It's an excellent source of inspiration. I actually noticed a lot that could be used for Victorian weddings.

Today's post features the latest "love stamp" issued by the US Postal Service. Super cute, right?! My mum pointed them out to me a few days ago, and indeed I think my fiance and I will use them for wedding-related mail. iDiY's latest post features some "Love Stamp Inspired Freebies." Very cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment